Hey! (Again)

Started by launched, June 22, 2009, 12:54:15 AM

hooper

This is fun to listen to. Not only original but very original.  It's simple but with enough layers and textures built up to keep it interseting.  Nice job launched!
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

Wiley

Yes this has a neat bouncy feel to it.  Great job!!  Different  off the beaten path.  Neat Idea.

launched

Thanks for the comments, everybody! Thanks Hooper!!

Anyway, Satch, If you read this, you can use almost any effect from any effect bank (GT, MC, LN/EX) by selecting the proper insert location, as described on page 64-65 of the manual. It basically routes an effect through whatever channel you wish, which includes MIXER.

While in bounce or master mode, press effects and scoll to the option that displays LOC. As described in page 64/65, you can route the effect through any channel you wish, including the rhythm section and the entire overall sound (master).

Peace Out,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

Really great stuff Mark.  You are getting a sound going and I like it very much.  This reminds me of The Flaming Lips for some reason.  It is very good.  Great vocals.  I like it big time.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Vanncad

Good stuff!
Has a "Cars" feel to it.
I like the vocal harmonies.

- Vann
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

AverGo

Really liked this one, 60's feel with flange'ing effect.

Ferryman

Great Sunday afternoon project, the production here is really, really good. You have a lovely clean sound and superb use of the stereo guitar. I really like the layered distorted guitars. The vox are a bit low, but I actually quite like them like that, they are more an instrument than a lead vocal. Great bass line as well! Cool song as well, I got a bit of the Flaming Lips from this as well. Great stuff!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Thanks BB, Vanncad, averGo and Nigel!! Figured this would be on page three by now :D

I'm going to have to listen to some Flaming Lips, now! What am I in for? 8)

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Saijinn Maas

Great job on the vocals! Good song overall!

Bluesberry

Quote from: launched on June 24, 2009, 08:39:53 PMI'm going to have to listen to some Flaming Lips, now! What am I in for? 8)
For sure they are worth a check.  I would suggest starting with "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots" (from 2002) and going back and forward from there.  I consider that one their masterpiece.  My 7 year old son really loves it too, we listen to that one in the car a lot.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand