New Album Download.

Started by kenny mac, December 29, 2022, 05:12:16 PM

StephenM

CALL ME A CAB!  wowsers... this is so fit!  It just starts out blasting that guitar but what I really dig is how you take that synth (s) and weave into the guitar... that sounds massive and a sound I really love..
this actually reminds me of some of Journey's great stuff that came out in the early 80's...
what a guitar solo to top of your wonderful vocals KM! 

Call me a fan!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

Empire State:
since that is the motto or title for the state I was born in (New York) and lived there 18 yeas this title peaked my interest.  The beat really drives this along nicely with those swirling keys and guitars... drums and bass...
really liking this album Kenny... 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Mike_S

Anybody got free time today listen to "Tuesday I'm much better" from this album what a way to get Friday going!!
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Blooby

Congratulations on getting it out there. That appears to have been a sort of bucket list item you can check off. Sounds great.

Blooby

kenny mac

Thanks guys, really appreciate the feedback .

launched

Glad I caught this, great album you all made Kenny. I loved call me a cab, dismantled icon and lies(nice bass groove on that with great guitar work). Search is really good, reminds me of Zevon in his latter days with ill health, such a great artist.

Anyway well, done!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover