New Album Download.

Started by kenny mac, December 29, 2022, 05:12:16 PM

kenny mac

Hi guys,
Years ago I played in a band called cabin fever.
We were a covers band and it always bugged me that we never did any original stuff.
To cut along story short I got talking to them and I asked if they would record some songs with me.
This turned into a full album and you can read about the band and download the album if you go to http://cab22.org.uk/

Hope you like it.
Kenny.

T.C. Elliott

I just had a quick listen to a couple of tracks. Sounds pretty good to my ears. Congratz on the album.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

kenny mac

Mike_S

Had a listen to the first 3 tracks so far Kenny... great stuff really enjoying it.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

godinqc

Great Album Kenny .. really enjoyed it .. as always your vocals and guitar playing are excellent and the rest of the band also sounds really good ..Great work  ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

TPB

Checked your songs out nice I liked the video
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Zoltan

This is excellent stuff!

I really liked seeing the pics and videos too.
There's something really beautiful to this whole thing. Getting back and recording new songs.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

kenny mac

Thanks guys,the funny thing was ,there was more pressure I felt writing for my old band .
It turned out to be a very satisfying project.
It was also great to go back into the studio to play and film the songs.
More videos to follow  8)

Farrell Jackson

Having the video to go along with the songs is a real treat. A great group Kenny as are the songs and performances!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

StephenM

Sea of Broken Words.  wow.
 the keys sound brilliant but the vocals soar!  It is a very nice listen... I will be listening down through

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner