"Amazing" a Chill Song by Mike Huntingford

Started by Mike Huntingford, December 24, 2022, 07:37:02 PM

Mike Huntingford

awesome_2
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Higher Quality Version: https://www.reverbnation.com/mikehuntingford/song/33734138-amazing-chillout

So a bit long but lots of variations in melodies with counter melodies. The songs use fading in and fading out.

Towards end, you will hear four counter melodies:

a. Flute
b. Jazz Vibes
c. Plucked Strings
d. Strings Legato

Due to length of piece (which you might want to play with) this is lower rez version. I will upload link to Higher Rez shortly.

Hope you like the tune. Lots of instruments, always challenging finding space for each one (LOL).

Enjoy,

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

hardlock

A mesmerizing piece. Very fluid and fulfilling. Everything fits together nicely! Very cool! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

Amazing is right man......

this is driving music... get in the car, crank it up and go...

and this could be bedroom music...

I could listen to this while raking leaves or working outside (I do often take a big speaker outside to crank up whilst working)...

I could cook to this.  Clean house to this...

I could dream of far off places in the universe listening to this...

it's a lovely Christmas present Mike...

I will be listening to this again...  I got an acoustic drum kit for Christmas... I think I will use this as a practice song too.... its so grooving..... and I love marimbas

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Mike_S

Yep, nice Christmas chill Mike, definitely a great time of year to take a minute and reflect on life and this is a great tune to do it with.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand