Vote for the January/February/March 2023 "Originals" festival

Started by 64Guitars, December 23, 2022, 11:30:00 PM

Zoltan

Ah ha! I'm actually able to participate. I'm getting a new thing on monday. Hopefully it works and i don't get shafted, but that's for an another topic which i'll hopefully don't have to make.

I can use this festival and the new gear as an excuse why i'm devolving musically. For me the year 2023 might mean a musical decline! But for once it's not an uphill battle. It will be smooth sailing all the way down to the bottom :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

ODH

The only new thing I had over the Xmas period was a USB audio interface (Focusrite Scarlett Solo), although it wasn't a present, it was to replace my failed (or obsoleted) Apogée Jam.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Ted

Quote from: ODH on January 01, 2023, 02:06:35 AMalthough it wasn't a present

I'm not an administrator, but I'd count that.

Quote from: 64Guitars on December 30, 2022, 11:44:08 PMSongs using new gear you got for crimbo.

That's pretty open to interpretation. Absent clarification from the administration, interpret that broadly.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

T.C. Elliott

I technically didn't get any musical gear for Christmas, but I just traded for/bought some stuff late November and early December. My own opinion is to use the most recent stuff you've gotten as I would hate to exclude anyone from making music on a technicality. If it were too strict then it might only be the seven people who voted for the new gear fest as I'm assuming those who voted for something else didn't get much gearwise for the holidays.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Flash Harry

You've all assumed it was for chrimbo 2022...

.. which I think it probably was...
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

bruno

I got some guitar picks for myself at Christmas - that arrived in Christmas week, does that count??? :-)
I actually got no gear for Christmas, I've got quite a lot before (Julia V2 Chorus and a MXR Poly Blue Octave) and a EHX C9 coming today, but nothing truthfully for Christmas day itself.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600