Happy Father's Day, Dads!!

Started by Kody, June 21, 2009, 05:13:37 PM

Kody

I might be a little late on this one, but what the hay :P  I'm celebrating my 8th consecutive Father's Day today lol!  I don't know if other countries celebrate this holiday, kinda curious about that...It's a good day in the old USA! I know there are plenty of fathers here, so Congratulations on our special day my fellow pops~ Hope you all have a good one 8)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Wiley

Yes KOdy, you are right Happy Fathers day also, MY DAd is still around, 74 I believe or going to be  Still drives me nuts. LOL  I did a song for him when I first started posting.  Maybe I should do another one just for him. OF course it would be the OLD OLD Country.  And I like that best anyway. I did find out they don't have tornados in England.  I sent 48 a pic of one 45 miles from us. Quite awesome, glad it was someone else taking the pic.  You are almost in tornado alley. (Grand Island)  it is very scary there.

OsCKilO

Did you know that the U.K has more tornados than the US per year.......

Never see them though........

Anyway.......

Happy fathers Day Kody and all the other Dads out there......

My boy is nearly two, and this was my second.....

It was a Lovely day in London and we spent most of it out doors.

Had the boy on my shoulders most of the day.....

With many an Icecream......

When we got home and looked in the Mirror, it was the first time I realised How Much of the Icecream the Boy had eaten, and How much was on my clothes and Hair!

The Evil Mrs Osckilo didn't tell me because she is twisted like that :)  ......

Still a great Day!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Kody

I scream, you scream, we all scream for icecream!! ahahahhh!!

Funny you mention tornados~ We had a warning a few days ago...I admit, it's a little scary when the sirens go off, and all the TV channels and radio stations go into extreme weather warning dialogue~  I was thinking quick and pulled out my MBR~ hooked it up directly to my TV's audio output and recorded the warning announcements...Hopefully, I can use it in a song someday!!

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

OsCKilO

Quote from: Kody on June 21, 2009, 07:00:57 PMI scream, you scream, we all scream for icecream!! ahahahhh!!

Funny you mention tornados~ We had a warning a few days ago...I admit, it's a little scary when the sirens go off, and all the TV channels and radio stations go into extreme weather warning dialogue~  I was thinking quick and pulled out my MBR~ hooked it up directly to my TV's audio output and recorded the warning announcements...Hopefully, I can use it in a song someday!!

Hope it is some day soon!!!!!

I cant wait to see what you come up with!

Sounds like a powerful song coming up!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Greeny

My son let me sleep in until 9:30am (unheard of!), so that was the best Fathers Day present ever, lol

Bosko Schwartz

HAPPY (Late) FATHER'S DAY to Kody, T, Greeny, P.J.'s dad, and all other fathers of the forum!

I too am a proud daddy of a 3-year-old mini-me.  He has a piano, 2 guitars (acoustic and electric), 2 violins, an accordion, various drums, bongos, maracas, and he plays them all better than me.  Ha, they're all just toys, actually, but he has a great ear and I know he'll be a multi-instrumentalist one day.  We had a great day together and he saw his first ever film in a theatre: Disney/Pixar's UP.  Awesome movie; awesome day! ;D ;D ;D

So they DO have Father's Day in the U.K.!  What about everywhere else?
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Geir

In Norway (and Sweden, Finland and Estonia) it's the second Sunday in November
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

OsCKilO

Quote from: Geir on June 25, 2009, 08:11:17 AMIn Norway (and Sweden, Finland and Estonia) it's the second Sunday in November

That is really close to Christmas.........

I like the thinking......

Presents two months in a row!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Quote from: osckilo on June 25, 2009, 03:34:36 PM
Quote from: Geir on June 25, 2009, 08:11:17 AMIn Norway (and Sweden, Finland and Estonia) it's the second Sunday in November

That is really close to Christmas.........

I like the thinking......

Presents two months in a row!!!!!!
And my birthday is in October .... that leave 9 dry months .... gotta come up with some new day .

.... hmmmm ....

......  guitarplayers day?  ....

............ .amateur singer/songwriters day?.. .. ..

... .............. BR's day ?.....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........