I-40 Holiday Inn Lounge Lovers

Started by StephenM, December 23, 2022, 08:55:33 AM

Farrell Jackson

Your guitar work with the preset 40 on the Boss ME-25 sounds fantastic Stephen...great harmonies!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: StephenM on December 23, 2022, 08:55:33 AM40 because this was preset 40 (harmonizer) from my Boss ME-25 guitar multi effects box.  Also Interstate 40 is close by and I drive it alot.  Holiday Inn lounge because years ago I had some gigs in one in Charleston (a band I was in called Over You). 
+++++++++++++++++++
Love your ability to transport us to different places in your songs.
The guitar is so cool in this song.
Love this recording, and great to know some of the background, and memories of your musical trips.
Thanks for this creation.
Happy New Year, Stephen!!!
Stay safe, and healthy!!!
With love and respect,
Rene

StephenM

Quote from: des0free on December 27, 2022, 11:39:59 AMPatented panned psycho rambling dialogs (Plato would be proud?), set to awesome music, that I seriously doubt anyone else could come up with. Or it could be random phrases one might hear as they walk randomly through a crowded bar?  And you carried a notepad to write them down?  I just catch little phrases and a deep laugh sets in.  Out of the left speaker I think I heard a guy say:

"My nipples stick out and look really weird"

Then a moment later he says

"We can't have these kind of words ... my goodness .. what's wrong with you, man? .. Oh, that's awful ... pathetic..."

Am I hearing that right?

This all comes as flowing vocal improvisation from your subconscious?  And subconscious is influenced by prior life experiences?

;D

yup that is it... yes... too many days of stuff being piled into my brain, and random musings coming out to music.... it's weird, pathetic, endearing, terrible, wonderful, psychotic, innocent... take your pick(s).... but it is what it is... I suppose in some crazy ways this is therapy for me?  Along with the once in a while IPA and an edible (say 7.5mg? delta 9 or so)

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

launched

I don't get around here much anymore but I want to tell you that this song is fucking awesome!! And if you left the last part out I would have disowned you, so good!

Third, fourth, fifth listen I don't know... You are the reason this site is here.

Makes me want to make music again...
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

launched

Before I go to bed I now know what I was trying to think of. Syd - Modern day Syd.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover