We Feel Love (Rayon Vert)

Started by Farrell Jackson, December 22, 2022, 11:43:13 AM

Farrell Jackson

We Feel Love mst3 192
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I Feel Love is the final Rayon Vert song for 2022. We hope you like it!

We have completed 16 songs this year so it's time put an album together. That means 4 of the songs will be culled for a 12-song album.

For 2023 we will be tweaking RV's sound to take on a harder rock edge. So, stay tuned because we have more coming!

Credits:

Doctor C - All keyboards.

Farrell Jackson - All vocals, lyrics and melody.

Gary Carciello - All guitars, bass, drums programming, and mix/mastering.

Farrell for Rayon Vert
We Feel Love (Farrell Jackson © 12-06-22)

(V1) I wake in the morning, to your smiling eyes

The bluest of blue, that makes me realize

How much I care for you

How much you mean to me

(Chr) We feel love, that's what we need

We feel love, to the extreme...we feel love...

(V2) As we sit silently, each with our own thoughts

Together we complete each other's heart

Not alone, but a moment we share

With silent words...

We feel love, to the extreme

(Guitar Solo)

(V3) When I am wrong, my pride I will swallow

If love lasts forever, that's the road we will follow

When I hear you call out, I'll be at your side

We chose each other...for this eternal ride

We feel love, to the extreme...we feel love...
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Dennis Foale

Nice good, head phones on play it loud filled up my head space great

StephenM

Rainbow lives on forever!!!!

my gosh man... this is massive...

and then those words are so real too....  way to go Farrell

this band is always very good to great... this is a tick higher for me, if that is possible...

congratulations for blowing me away yet again... I am such a sucker for organs in rock music.  We think of organs in the body, and organs in the church, but organs in rock?  I mean it does have alot of precedent.  But I don't remember anyone ever saying man I love the organ player in that band... it's always, man that guitarist, or singer, or drums... maybe... organ...???? yeah... it's off the charts...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Blooby

I love how your arrangements just about always take some interesting turns around the solo sections. Sometimes proggy but always cool with dynamics. I am afraid of whammy bars. I need to get over this.

Another belter.

Blooby

Zoltan

This band is such an organ donor! Farrell the great voice of 70-80's rock. Great arrangement and production. The performances are uniformly great and those backing vocals are smooth as a rubber balloon at a childrens party.

That guitar playing pushes the envelope until it breaks into high speed like always (bugger... show off :D)). Those borderline "progey" movements in the song keep it interesting.

Strong choruses and good times!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

thetworegs

Excellent just loving those guitars

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

SE

What a great listen, loving the guitar and organ, rocking so well, but the vocal sets it off for me, great rocking vibe, that solo rocks too.
Will be back for more,excellent!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

hardlock

Fine rocker! Grabbed me right off and never let go! Very cool transitions and killer lead! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Johnbee

Instead of listening to Christmas music I'm listening to you guys, but that's OK.  Got all day (or week) for the Yule stuff.  Farrell, this is great.  Got a kind of Journey vibe, especially at the beginning.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Mike_S

If you guys could somehow transport yourselves back in time and somehow persuade Ritchie Blackmore and Joe Lynn Turner to record this gem then you might have prevented their demise. BUT... then again why would you want to? This is a perfect hard rocking, but so melodic tune for 2022. And my goodness your band has an embarassment of riches. Guitars, vocals, bass, keys and production too... top class.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand