Every Good Deed (Suck Seed)

Started by Zoltan, December 19, 2022, 01:27:55 PM

Zoltan

Time:
0:00
Volume:
One of those days. Had to do this on a one sitting. Played live with some copying. No edits.

Do you remember that granny?
You helped to walk across the street
She yelled bingo and blew the whole block down

You just can't win
The lottery
You just can't win
The lottery

Someone has done a number on U2

She had a great ass
And a donkey too
She had a great ass
I like donkeys too

Every good deed that you do gets punished
Every bad thing does the same

Calling all electric eel

etc. until the grande finale!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

accidents?  accidentally?  made a song?  lol...

this is 70's on steroids... that organ backed up by that crazy bass thing... and that drone drum... cool stuff...
the lyrics cracked me totally up... I am not sure if this is Jim Morrison miming David Byrne?  The vocals are cool as hell...

all electrics?  yeah... we are answering... slithering toward the speakers to hear this better.

oh yeah... I think you are time traveling but bringing your goods from the future back to the 70's... are you sure you aren't an alien?  Zol tan.....Zol tan... sounds like one of those marvel super hero thing movie characters... it might actually be real.  Do you have a cape? 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

that organ is blowing holes into my forehead!  I love organ...love it...love it.. and the way you mixed this into the more modern sounds.. or at least modern circa 80's lol... wicked gr8... I already heard this 5 times... what are you doing man?  I think you keep pushing more chips onto the table...the bets go up and up... I don't think I can afford this game! 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Cool track, Zoltan. Got a kind of 'Doors' feel to the song - especially with that great sounding organ.
Ray Brookes

SE

Not seventies for my has a defo human league vibe which is eighties.
Loving the track and vocal, would have loved  more!
recorder
Boss BR-80

SE

Just love this, just love to puck some more, cool stuff.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Farrell Jackson

It blows my mind how much your voice sounds like Jim Morrison. If you haven't already you should do a cover of Riders On The Storm...you would nail it. The keys/synth sound great. A one sitting success!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

hardlock

What a trip! Still waiting for that last ending crash......Nice one!  8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Johnbee

This track is sooooooo sick (in a good way  ;) )!  Love the organ and bass especially.  Reminds me of both the Doors and the Human League. 

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

des0free

The groove grabbed me right from the start and didn't let go.  Slick keys.  I feel like you and StephenM are influencing each other on song lyrics  :D
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR