Piss On You

Started by StephenM, December 17, 2022, 08:08:29 AM

T.C. Elliott

Why, yes. Now that you mention it.... I couldn't help but smile at that first line. The those lead guitar bits are gritty in just the right way. And I like how you've added effects and used panning.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

launched

This is friggin' awesome bud! You rock!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: StephenM on December 17, 2022, 08:08:29 AMScrooge, bah humbug.... woke up in a mood yesterday... interesting looks around the house whilst singing this with headphones on while recording!  lol...
I get a little sick of so dang many pro's asking me for money!  So I have a new answer now... GET A JOB.  AND POY

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Happy New Year Stephen!!!
Wishing you and your whole family Happy and prosperous New Year 2023!!!
Love the guitar solo on this song.
I can hear the "pissiness" in your vocals.
Lovely end of the year statement!
With love and respect,
Rene

Epiphone Nighthawk (Firehawk) one rhythm, one lead.  Used Boss ME-25 for various fun sounds.
 delay on lead guitar provided off the Zoom L-20 during mix down. 
Shecter bass through Boss ME-25,
crazy acoustic drum set.  MXL mic x 2 vocals.  Mixed on Zoom L-20.  I did a mix with everything but lead guitar and added that in on final mix.  Fixed up a bit on Audacity and mastered using the free plug in called Masterdesk.

Redler

Very unique on a good way! I like your style, Stephen!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

So good...had to search out the original that Zoltan covered so fine.....outstanding song Steve......makes my night hearing this.......absolutely love this........it's a classic

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Trist

merry xmas to you too lol i enjoyed this, its fun yet sombre in a dark way

Ray Brookes

I didn't know what to expect when I saw the title of this song! Cool rocker, Stephen and sorry I missed it the first time around.
Ray Brookes

Mike_S

Yeah missed this little gem!  ;D  Yeah way different to Zoltans version but that's as it should be. The original interpretation is more relaxed and obviously in that classic Steve style. Got that unique quirky flavour to it. Ohh wrong choice of phrase for this song  :-[  Top stuff Steve

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand