"Alt World"

Started by Blooby, December 16, 2022, 05:41:52 PM

des0free

I thought Steve already wrote a song about his undies...
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Fully enjoying this hijack. I want more though...
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Zoltan

I'm not sure what i've just read, but it's comforting to know that others are losing they're marbles too!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

launched

Quote from: Zoltan on December 31, 2022, 10:18:30 AMI'm not sure what i've just read, but it's comforting to know that others are losing they're marbles too!

Not losing.. Lost :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Frank53

Cool experimental piece. Love the non-traditional chord structure. Powerful, emotional performance. I think the rather monotonous drum track is just what this piece calls for. A foundation that everything is built upon. Nice work!
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

StephenM

which marbles are we talking about?  btw... this is a great track... as are all of Blooby's guitar playing and tracks.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ted

I felt left out of the running joke.

I came for the spandex. Stayed for the song.

Quote from: Blooby on December 16, 2022, 05:41:52 PMMaybe we'll just axe the weird middle part

Don't you dare! This song is a great journey. On my fourth listen – this time with cans. So good.

As an advocate for everyday active transportation, I have negative associations with spandex and lycra. I always ride my bike in my regular clothes – wearing underwear, not that it's any of your business.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

launched

Quote from: Ted on January 02, 2023, 04:25:36 AMAs an advocate for everyday active transportation, I have negative associations with spandex and lycra. I always ride my bike in my regular clothes – wearing underwear, not that it's any of your business.

That's DWI guy! If you don't have the full kit complete with the stupid helmet but wear jeans and a hoodie, you don't have a driver's license guaranteed. Not you per se, remember talking to Tony about this, more like a red car blue car thing. And not that I am adverse to PPE (Need it for work a lot) but just an overall observation. I ride my two wheels normally like you.

BTW I have never worn lycra or spandex in public. I'll keep that style at the kitchen table. One look at David Lee Roth and forget it, just not going to happen. I suppose he could pull it off, but then I think no, not really (And I friggin' miss the ellipsis, what a poor New Year's Resolution)

A few chords on this tune I appreciate, if a good drum track got fleshed out that would be so nice, and keep it all it's a fine track.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Ted

Quote from: launched on January 02, 2023, 06:45:57 AMIf you don't have the full kit complete with the stupid helmet but wear jeans and a hoodie, you don't have a driver's license guaranteed.

I am convinced that this is the reason that some Americans who want to start bike commuting suit up in lycra and flashy high-end bikes – the want to clearly signal to anyone who sees them "I'm doing this by choice!!! I totally have a car and a valid license!!! Please respect me, America!!!"

But let's not get off topic.

Quote from: launched on January 02, 2023, 06:45:57 AMif a good drum track got fleshed out that would be so nice

Yes, that's the only lackluster part of this track.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac