Lighthouse-Instrumental

Started by Johnbee, December 06, 2022, 06:08:08 PM

Johnbee

Lighthouse 2022
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I wrote this instrumental for my mother, Joyce, who passed away in 2015.  All my life she was my lighthouse and guiding beacon.  She always had my back, even when I didn't deserve it.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Redler

This is very beautiful and calm. Fine instrumentation and production...your music has always been so relaxing and enjoyable, like this one!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

Very nice Lost my mother this year, Father inlaw, And my dog, so there has been a lot of looking at ones life lately
Like it when the flute section comes in well done
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

Lovely soft and inviting start.  Then the joy begins.  There is a hint of sadness, but just a hint.  Mostly just a wonderful tribute to someone very special to the author.  It comes out in this piece.  This could also be a movie track, scene track etc. 
The overall vibe is very good. 
I would say this is a much more cohesive instrumental than the Chaos I just did below it...lol

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Farrell Jackson

John, this is a beautiful tribute song to your late mother. I like to think loved ones that have passed can see and hear all we do. A wonderful song! 
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ray Brookes

A very touching tribute, John with lovely melodies and fine instrumentation.
Ray Brookes

Mike_S

Super stuff John, it's great to tune in to Songcrafters and hear gems like this. The latest songs jukebox in general blew me away tonight. This is a beautiful few minutes of music dedicated to your dear mother. I lost my own father just a couple of weeks ago... it most certainly makes for some real reflection.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

thetworegs

Excellent ....I can almost hear your voice with those leads

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Johnbee

Redler, TPB, StevenM, Ferrell, Ray, MikeS and thetworegs-Thanks so much for listening.

:) JB

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!