North Carolina

Started by Zoltan, December 03, 2022, 07:03:18 AM

Zoltan

North Carolina
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I had this sudden spurt of inspiration...

Newspaper-clipping.jpg
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

cuthbert

Musically not what I was expecting before I hit play, but it's a fine blend, indeed.

Fabtastic!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Trist

Kind of new wave 80's sound to this, i liked the flow of the song, well recorded  and likeable tune

Ted

Have you ever been to North Carolina? You seem to know it like a native. It's a nice place to visit, but... (You know the rest.)

Definitely an 80's new wave feel. You're pouring a little fertilizer on a tobacco-related song idea that wants to grow in my head.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

StephenM

I am cracking up cackling like a North Carolina guinea hen...
laughing my head off and getting a little mad because I can't read some of the news article with the hot sauce and tobacco on it...lol...
NC could probably be heading up the Delta 9 revolution but apparently tobacco is ok and the other is not? 
anyway... man you hit a home run.. I am going to have to share this with everyone around... fun, funny, swirly music...
and yes... you are a native... where did you get that Moose thing with Singapore and China? 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

sold their houses, left their spouses.... that is a song lyric right there..

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24

Blooby

I now long for the video with oversaturated colors and occasional kaleidoscoping. Super good mix. Love the stereo imaging here. Ahh, those synth sounds... This was fun as hell.

Blooby

des0free

I would not have expected those lyrics, but then I have to ask myself "why not"?  And, in this case I think the Finnish accent helps convey the story :)  What's the deal with "Texaspea hot sauce" though?  Is that a real thing?  Is it made in, or especially popular in North Carolina?

As usual the backing music and mix/master is great. 
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

Nice catchy little tune.
Kinda reminds me of something the B52,s would do.
80s feel indeed .
Nice one.

StephenM

Quote from: des0free on December 06, 2022, 09:15:46 AMI would not have expected those lyrics, but then I have to ask myself "why not"?  And, in this case I think the Finnish accent helps convey the story :)  What's the deal with "Texaspea hot sauce" though?  Is that a real thing?  Is it made in, or especially popular in North Carolina?

As usual the backing music and mix/master is great. 

Actually Texas Pete is made in NC!  lol... a man sued Texas Pete because of it.  I don't know the outcome though.  Texas Pete is a staple here too.  I would say you can get it at just about any restaurant around these parts.  Some (me) like it on the eggs (any way).  For sure it is quite popular on chicken (especially fried).    I used it sparingly in the vegetable beef gumbo I just made. 
cool question Doug!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24