Ted

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

des0free

I don't know much about this, and I have youtube blocked on my router (too addictive), but when you wrote "buzzcocks", my eyes instantly caught it, because when I was a freshman in college there was a senior who was deep into them (a classics major, who was always translating greek/latin) and had the records. I think I tried to listen to them before (in the streaming age). I will have to try again.  Another name I saw on on his records, I remember, was "firehose".  Just a flashback.
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

Quote from: des0free on December 12, 2022, 11:56:47 PMI have youtube blocked on my router (too addictive),

Funny. Because I work in digital marketing, I can't block YouTube or social media. But recently I've begun blocking Songcrafters.org during my working hours. I was just about to do that, and I thought, Maybe I'll just quickly check if there are any new replies to my posts.

BTW: If you want to keep YouTube blocked, I'm downloading this video to watch later on my tablet, offline. I can send you a non-YouTube link to download this. Send me a DM.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac