..and incredible guitarist Steve Howe!

Started by Jean Pierre, November 18, 2022, 08:16:10 AM

Jean Pierre

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

StephenM

Steve Howe has been a favorite of mine for many years.  I never heard this though.  It's lovely but I really liked seeing all the young people playing.  That in itself is special.  That must be some story of who they all are.  The age range is quite wide.
Steve strikes me as a man who not only loves playing guitar but he loves playing guitar for an audience.  He sang a bit too but I am not sure how much or how well. 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

TPB

Man I really liked this it is hard enough to get your three or four band mates in sync image having to do it with a orchestra and make it sound this good is harder feat I would think
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Blooby

One of my favorites but rarely uttered in the same breath as other greats. I hope history is just.

Blooby

StephenM

Thanks for posting these vid's Ted.  I am really digging this Awaken.  Yes is always a band that I enjoy hearing.  The problem for me is that now I want to get on the old church organ we have here in our studio and try to ride something out.  Actually that is something I have wanted to try.... now maybe I will soon...so many musical ideas... ha...so little time!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Jean Pierre

I found on you tube the score of bachanas Brasileiras with the backtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8_fxZbvhMU

I really want to do Steve Howe's version on lap steel...a big job  ;D  impossible n'est pas français
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo