Just sayin hi

Started by Rata-tat-tat, November 10, 2022, 04:02:28 PM

Rata-tat-tat

Hi guys and gals.

It has been a long time. Just popping in to say hi. Life has been really crazy... some of you may know I lost my wife in May of this year. I'm still working through this loss and probably will never get over it. I have been working my way back to music and just bought the Alexis Strike Pro kit. I need to get an interface and plan to get to recording soon. Hope this place is still thriving... I miss you guys.

Rock on
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Farrell Jackson

Hi Tod. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It is good to hear from you and I look forward to seeing and hearing you at SC again. My belated condolences...

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

cuthbert

Oh no! I'm so sorry for your loss, Tod. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Blooby

Very good to hear from you. I am super sorry for your loss. Hopefully, the music will be a welcome distraction.

Bruce

Ted

That's really rough, Tod. Grief can be paralyzing. It's good to see that you are thinking about music again. You will always feel the loss, but a little motion (in the form of GAS) is a healthy sign that you are imagining yourself creating in the future.

Thanks for the update.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Redler

I'm sorry for your loss, Tod.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

chapperz66

So sorry to hear about your loss,  Tod. Stay strong mate.

Groundy

So sorry for your loss Tod, lately it's a thing I dread. Take care pal...Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

TPB

So sorry brother you have my condolenses
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

Ratta!

I don't know you at all because I was not on the site when you were active but I know a fair bit about your drumming and music from around the site.  Suffice it to say you were quite popular to the site. 

I have no words to say for your loss other than my sympathies are with you.  Just now I can only imagine the pain of your loss. 

I do believe that music can help comfort you.  I hope you come back to the site and post more.  I am sure, at least for a time, your music might be quite different than before.

I hope your holidays can find some cheer in them. 

Stephen M

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner