Time Machine (Future Hope Series)

Started by StephenM, October 28, 2022, 08:36:26 PM

StephenM

Quote from: Lurker on October 30, 2022, 08:52:30 AMYou create a really cool vibe here. The rhythm is engaging from the get go. The layering of the instruments and vocals really works to set up the right atmosphere for the lyrics. Well done.

You did lose me at one point, however. When you said, "There is no Bad Company." I can't agree that paradise would exclude Paul Rogers belting out those classic tunes.
this one made me laugh... golly yeah... gotta have some Paul Rogers... for sure...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

godinqc

Very cool and trippy, it has a 70's psychedelic vibe to it .. Really liked the panning on the vocals .. As usual great work ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

Very trippy, unconventional (but that's why we love listening to your stuff), and a great groove you can get lost in. A great listen Steve. The softer effects/tones of the guitars are spot on.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

Yeah back for another listen, trip tastic, loved it so much
, cool stuff!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

hardlock

Fastasmic! Great listen. Love the effects and vibe flow! Very cool! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Bluesberry

I'm gonna bump this one up........it's already happened.....but I will catch up to the eventuality of that decision in due course.......that's the way time travel works........I just caught this one earlier tonight........and already it is here now in this moment.......of listening........from a past that doesn't exist into a future that will never happen......all so that I can hear it in the here and now of this moment.....what a cool song.....freaky and yet charmingly pristine .....a great big Ted-esque bump

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Frank53

Great work, Stephen. Terrific song, and recording.
You're transported to a whole new plane of existence. Mesmerizing.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.