Delivered At The Gergenses (Halloween Festival Submission)

Started by StephenM, October 27, 2022, 11:12:48 AM

StephenM

LANDR-Delivered At The Gergesenes-Balanced-Medium
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Halloween (banner image missing)

I doubt this makes the world better in any way.  I suppose it is at least interesting.  Lets face it, spiritual things can be scary.

I recorded this outside with my Zoom R-24 first doing stereo acoustic guitar tracks (actually 2 mono panned left and right).  Then I sat on the porch swing to get that creepy swing sound whilst doing the "vocals".... Once again stereo vocals, just one, with that weird synthesizer effect turned on and off for effect. 
The yellow jackets are being a major torment right now...and the hornets... so they were the demons just now.

[imglink]download.jpeg [/imglink]

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ted

I'll be carving pumpkins on Saturday with a bunch of kids. I might play this really loud on the boombox and bop my head like I'm really into it as I stab into the flesh of the pumpkins.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

kenny mac

Feck,this is like a satanic chant.
Way too creepy for my gentle heart.
That swing though.

StephenM

Quote from: kenny mac on October 30, 2022, 08:42:07 AMFeck,this is like a satanic chant.
Way too creepy for my gentle heart.
That swing though.

Yeah, I kind of regret making this...it's bad. 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24

Ted

Quote from: StephenM on October 30, 2022, 09:25:31 AMI kind of regret making this

Hush your mouth! If SC isn't for fearlessly uploading any musical idea, then what's it for? I wish I was a courageous as you Stephen. I hold back too much.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

StephenM

Quote from: Ted on October 30, 2022, 11:12:42 AM
Quote from: StephenM on October 30, 2022, 09:25:31 AMI kind of regret making this

Hush your mouth! If SC isn't for fearlessly uploading any musical idea, then what's it for? I wish I was a courageous as you Stephen. I hold back too much.

that is so funny... that is so old school.. love it Ted..

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24

Jean Pierre

I will say only one thing, it's amazing...we would like to see images that would go with it that would make a really good video
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo