Sound effects Halloween

Started by bruno, October 27, 2022, 03:49:09 AM

bruno

SONG_0011
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Halloween (banner image missing)

Well, that was tough. There appears to be a certificate issue with the Safari browser on the Mac. I could upload the MP3, but it wouldn't play. Uploaded with firefox, no cert issue!

Firstly, apologies for my lack of activities on this site. Life and a grandson and new gear....

Trying to get to grips with the Tascam DP-32 recorder. This is done on it, the loop editing seems to have a few bugs, but am getting there.

This is recorded using pedals and kemper and the new orange strat - and is a bit of fun. Spot the excerpts :-) These are mainly from horror films including Silence of the lambs, The Conjuring & Nightmare on elm street plus some sound effects. I probably should have added some more, it was fun adding them in.

Will hopefully get back to some commenting and reviewing now winter is upon us (almost). We will need to survive off the heat of the laptop!

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

chapperz66

Very fine guitar playing, Bruno.  Sounds like you're getting to grips with the Tascam.  Love the voice over samples.

Paul

Ted

That groove! I love that groove so much. It's suitable for any occasion, but you dressed it up in a fine Halloween costume – the soloing, the samples. Bring that groove out again for Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day...

Damn.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

StephenM

"We will need to survive off the heat of the laptop!"

yeah, because of world politics, my country in the middle of it, petroleum is hard to get and expensive!

I would say Bruno that with that new 32 track you defo gotta let us hear some more of it... it's kind of like bogarting a joint at a party...although these days I am sure that is ok...

I love hearing your guitar work...that little scream at the end was quite good... if the all Hallo's fest is what it takes then so be it...

a little Hendrix feel too in that guitar work... killa fella

love the weird voice ramblings

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

SE

That guitar tone is just killer and the vocal  fits perfectly, well done, enjoyed it lots!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Zoltan

I came here for the scares, stayed for the groove and fine the guitar playing. You're letting the notes to breath while ripping the pumpking to pieces! Cool stuff :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Hilary

Simply fabulous - so good to see you back on the board Bruno.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Farrell Jackson

Great guitar work Bruno! I hear the Kemper is still chugging away with great tones. Such a cool combo; Bruno and Kemper. It seems you're on your way with the Tascam DP-32. I'll be back to hear this one a few more times.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Lurker

That is one killer groove. I envisioned myself cruising down a street among trick-or-treaters with this cranked up. Love the way you play that Strat.

Jean Pierre

what an incredible game of guitar it is strong !
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo