Cock of the Roost

Started by Ron D Bowes, October 21, 2022, 12:01:37 PM

Ron D Bowes

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

This is the opening track from the "Backstreets and Shady Deals" album. Had a blast doing this one and it as among my favourite tracks from the album.

Trist

Not heard this one in a while, i could really see the stones playing this one, You do some really cool lyrics Ron and this is a fun bluesy rock.

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

StephenM

for me it has a big time AC/DC vibe with that southern grit singing to go along with it... that is a killer combination. 
rocking in your face electric guitars.  Yes, I can hear that Stones thing a little too!  This is one of those that you turn up really loud as you are driving down the road fist pumping heading out for a bit of rabblerousing for the night. 
Damn the torpedos, full speed ahead.  Someone once said this and it fits this song...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Good old rock n roll! Can't beat it and you do it so well, Ron. Certainly got a Stones kinda feel but also a dash of AC/DC. Production is spot on - guitar sounds are fantastic and love the raw vocal.
Ray Brookes