I Need Tonight by BerryPatch (feat. Aidan Murphy)

Started by BerryPatch, October 20, 2022, 04:44:12 PM

BerryPatch

INeedTonightfeaturingAidanMurphy
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's a collaboration me and my friend Aidan. He's playing bass, lead guitar, backing vocals and he helped out with some of the words. I'm playing rhythm guitar, 12 string, organ and singing lead. We were working on this on and off for a few months and we hope you enjoy it. There's probably more songs coming down the can...

Rhythm guitar: Squier Jazzmaster, Danoelectro 12 String
Lead guitar: Stinger Tele copy
Bass: Fender Jazz Bass (Aidan's got a nice blue one :)
Garageband organ and drums
Shure Sm58 Mic

cuthbert

Solid collab - love the jangle, the bass, and all the energy. Got a Badfinger-style vibe to my ears, which is always a good thing.

Well done, guys!

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Pru

love this. to me it has a late 1960s sound which is great. top notch production with fab guitars and vocals. i have never heard of badfinger so i will google them later

Zoltan

Oh stop it! You must be a somekind of a mystical creature from the land of the unicorns. No one can keep up such a high quality of songwriting and performing all the time.

Warms sounds, great ambience. Like Pru said... It's top notch!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Trist

enjoyable tune nice collab , really has a 60's vibe in the style of the song. nice feel good number . enjoyed

StephenM

Yeah this rocks.  I heard this the other day while I was working out.  I thought it had a feel like some of those amazing other UK bands like Badfinger.  There was a flavor of rock that was happening there and then and it was massive.  I think it had something to do with the Beatles influence in many ways, including working with some of the bands.
This hits a really great spot for me!  Its a song that will get better and better each listen too!
tell Aidan thanks for me!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

kenny mac

Getting the badfinger vibe but love that vocal,drums sound great as well.In fact bloody everything sounds great.A fantastic song.

TPB

Outstanding collab and production you are on fire young blood keep them coming
Your fan Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away