"Total time online" - Does it mean what I think it means?

Started by Ted, October 19, 2022, 01:42:35 AM

Ted

I never paid much attention to "Total time online"

Songcrafters_-_Home.jpg

Does this mean what I think it means? Minutes?

Quote from: https://www.justintools.com/unit-conversion/time.php?k1=minutes&k2=years1 min = 1.9025875190259E-6 yr.
531316 x 1.9025875190259E-6 yr = 1.0108751902588 Years.

Have I spent a year of my life on Songcrafters.org?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Pete C

Hi Ted, your post got me interested in wondering how much time I'd spent on line. There is a page that shows your stats - yours currently shows  53 days, 14 hours and 4 minutes (at the time I'm writing this post. The page you're looking at shows it in a different format - 531404. Mine shows 10832 but my stats show 10 days, 8 hours and 32 minutes.

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Ted

Quote from: Pete C on October 19, 2022, 02:18:18 AMyours currently shows  53 days, 14 hours and 4 minutes

Whew! If you only knew how often I've lectured my kids about "giving hours of your life to the screen that you will never get back."

I was already calming myself down, saying – "Settle down. That only means you were logged in – maybe in a tab that you weren't even looking at – not that you were scrolling, posting, and wasting your life."

Maybe the admins can fix that formatting issue before someone else has an existential heart attack.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Pete C

Quote from: Ted on October 19, 2022, 02:33:23 AM
Quote from: Pete C on October 19, 2022, 02:18:18 AMyours currently shows  53 days, 14 hours and 4 minutes

Whew! If you only knew how often I've lectured my kids about "giving hours of your life to the screen that you will never get back."

I was already calming myself down, saying – "Settle down. That only means you were logged in – maybe in a tab that you weren't even looking at – not that you were scrolling, posting, and wasting your life."

Maybe the admins can fix that formatting issue before someone else has an existential heart attack.

Happy to have saved you from a heart attack Ted !  ;D

53 days over 14 years is about 3.8 days a year so it doesn't sound too bad now. Before I retired I used to spend 28 days a year sat in my car driving to work and back..time that could have been better spent on Songcrafters !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Ted

Quote from: Ted on October 19, 2022, 02:33:23 AMMaybe the admins can fix that formatting issue before someone else has an existential heart attack.

I just notice that my wish was granted:

Songcrafters_-_Home.png

Thank you, Admins!

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac