Weird Voice Ramblings of a Small Twon (collaboration)

Started by StephenM, October 16, 2022, 03:32:17 PM

StephenM

Weird_Voice_Ramblings_of_a_Small_Twon (Landr Master)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
CAUTION:  THIS IS WEIRD! 

this is the rest or more of that soundtrack for that movie about the weiner dog named Bobbie.  The setting is a small twon (twon is a communal dwelling in a parallel universe, a place of community where everyone knows everyone and no one knows anyone).
The dog Bobbie is thought to have run away upset at its owner but Bobbie is smart and only goes to a hiding place where he can watch everything and hear everything said.  He does this to manipulate his owner into more pleasing food service. 

Zoltan-the voice of Bobbie and the dude talking to the girl, also the girl in said "scene"... also the "Sinatra", the poet, the philosopher..  singer at 1:55
Mike S- the twon commentator.  The one who comments about everything, everywhere, anywhere.   A calming voice at times...
Silsa Moore- The Bobbie "owner" (servant of Bobbie)
Stephen M- the music maker and the voice of the one who loves Bobbie's owner, organizer of search party.

I discovered "reverse section" on the Bandlab software.... oh gosh...  you just know i was going to use this.

this thing cracks me up to no end... I am easily amused....

also thanks so much to the participants.... getting my wife to help here was no small task.

4 countries rep'd here.... Brasil, Ireland, Finland, US!!!! 

download (75).jpgdownload (76).jpg

the movie is about a small town where everyone knows everyone but no one actually knows anyone.   It will have various locals acting their parts.  The main character is a weiner dog named Bobbie.  Bobbie is owned by the lady but Bobbie thinks he owns the lady.  So Bobbie gets fed up with his servants meal one night and runs off to find a better servant.  Of course the lady is heartbroken and puts Bobbies favorite pizza in the oven for him.  A man that loves the lady organizes a search party, but finally Bobbie comes home on his own, hungry and smelling the pizza.  He hadn't gone far but no one knew his hiding place, as he goes through these spells from time too time and has a hideout.  You see, Bobbie understands that when the lady feels bad she bends over backwards with better food for him and so his servant gets the message.  But when Bobbie gets home with his nose a bit in the air he is sure to tell his servant lady that he is not her mother and calls her a whiny something or other.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

BerryPatch

This is totally Zappa! What a wild idea and the change up with the driving beat half way through is great. Very avant garde... very cool!

thetworegs

Keep taking the pills there working maybe a little too well 😜

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

ODH

Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Mike_S

Steve doesn't care and that is a good thing. Just glad I am not taking magic mushrooms at this moment in time or it might have been a trip too hard to handle. ;D  This is the definition of far out!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Hook

Total trip out, almost sent me into a flashback. Makes me think of The Monkees Head.
Crazy on my brother!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I love your weird stuff Stephen. That's what makes you unique lol. Brilliantly weird and Very surreal but hilarious. and the music is just great, love the different musical styles.
 Nice collaboration from your wife, Zoltan and Mike haha.
Make more of this!
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

StephenM

Zoltan was able to get this off an AI site.  It would be interesting to hear what he typed in to get this... it's quite cool to me!  I think this could be a album cover.  Kind of fits alot of the music some of us do!starryai-0-58184599-1-0-photo_0.png

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Jean Pierre

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

godinqc

I agree with Jean Pierre .. Stupéfiant  :)
Very cool song .. really liked it when it changes gear at 1:40s
Great work ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800