Approaching Neptune (Instrumental by BerryPatch)

Started by BerryPatch, October 16, 2022, 10:49:54 AM

Ted

You are a bold and brave man to add your own spice to this perfectly-prepared feast.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

BerryPatch

Quote from: Jean Pierre on October 21, 2022, 10:48:01 AMBerry patch kindly allowed me to add some lap steel (siderale) in his composition approaching Neptume,...so I elucubrated a bit but the trip is long to Neptune ;D

Wicked stuff JP! That's like Gilmour on Mudmen or Dark Side of the Moon... very tasteful slide work. I'm happy you took the time to play to my track, it means a lot!  :)

Hook

Dude, what a great fucking track you've written.  Totally love it, very emotive playing. Totally dig!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Jean Pierre

Ted said
Quote... Can I just say that the bass is perfect! All the kudos for your guitar work are well deserved, but the bass part and the bass tone is exactly what it needs to be to make this all work.

It's true! It's just the thought I had when I first listened to it and I forgot to write it down
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I love these types of instrumental tracks. Absolutely could be a pink Floyd track. The music is awesome and you're a great guitarist. Professional production and performance.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Flash Harry

Now that is brilliant. It's crying out for an epic vocal.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

godinqc

Great track , really good guitar work .. it has a really good Pink Floydish vibe to it ..
Great work
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800