Approaching Neptune (Instrumental by BerryPatch)

Started by BerryPatch, October 16, 2022, 10:49:54 AM

Farrell Jackson

Pure class with this instrumental BP! Some lovely layers that allow my mind to drift away. The Epi SG sounds great, nicely done!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Mike_S

And a wee bit of Camel too, another great prog band. This is beautiful. I like the gritty tone you have in the lead, it bites through the mix really well. Very good indeed.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Pru

yeeeh aaaah very nice instrumental that does sound a bit pink floyd -ish. i like the guitar melodies and the way everything is sitting on those sweeping synth pads

Jean Pierre

I really like the atmosphere...there is a little bit of space on the end...can I add a little bit of lap steel like Guilmour on the end? ;)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

BerryPatch

Quote from: Jean Pierre on October 21, 2022, 12:09:01 AMcan I add a little bit of lap steel like Guilmour on the end? ;)

Go ahead, my songs are free reign lol. :) You might need to tune a little higher because I sped the song up slightly when I mastered it so it's kind of in between D minor and Eb minor (mostly D though)

Zoltan

It took me a while before i was ready to hear this. Hearing BerryPatch productions is a double-edged sword. They always push the envelope and as i'm currently living thru "limbo dancing" phase i don't want to reach for the stars :)

And yes. This is just what i thought it would be. A tastefully played and skillfully arranged piece of ear candy!

I can imagine all the Gibson SG owners wiping their tears after hearing such glorious sounds coming from Epi SG :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Jean Pierre

approching neptune JP meet Berrypatch ...and some aliens
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Berry patch kindly allowed me to add some lap steel (siderale) in his composition approaching Neptume,...so I elucubrated a bit but the trip is long to Neptune ;D
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

StephenM

WICKED COOL STUFF...

man alive this is like very early Floyd now...

crazy cool to the extreme!  somebody now just take this and add some bleating sheep and some dogs barking, maybe some pigs.
Isn't it cool that this can be so great things!  Just fabulous adds to an already fab song!

bravo!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

Space age pop! With alien from France and the tentacle from Canada(*

(* Sorry i'm getting into Halloween mood ahead of time.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Ted

[error: png image
What he, she, and they said! 

Plus... Can I just say that the bass is perfect! All the kudos for your guitar work are well deserved, but the bass part and the bass tone is exactly what it needs to be to make this all work.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac