Like Before

Started by Ron D Bowes, October 10, 2022, 04:36:20 AM

Ron D Bowes

05 Like Before 128
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I was sorting out a lot of old tracks to either move to other files or erase to save disk space and try and get some sort of organisation going. I stumbled across this track, which never made it to album and I don't think I ever posted it anywhere. I must have had a downer on it at the time, but on listening again I rather like it. So dusted it off, remixed and mastered it, and for good or bad, here it is.

StephenM

I am really digging this, and honestly it would have been great just as it started out...but when you brought in all the backers it really just swelled into this massive track.  Whatever the motivation it produced a wonderful track... Tons of passion in this as well.  Right up there with many of the great Rolling Stone tracks, and to me has that feel...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

I agree with Stephen about the Rolling Stones feel to this song. Plenty of passion and gritty-ness as with all your songs. Always like those interesting bass lines you play.
Ray Brookes

Mike_S

Yes, this is raw, gritty and real. you captured a lovely live feel here. If you have more old unpublished tracks like this in the archives dig them out for sure. Great stuff.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

thetworegs

Love the raw emotion and those backing vocals yeah!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

SteveB

Oh, yeah, how many of us have had the sh*t hit us and picked up the guitar and just blasted it out willy-nilly. Fab groove, I can imagine the whole pub joining in with this. Well worth a listen. 8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Pru

well worth the dusting off! super rock n roll!