Into The Night - Live at TBC

Started by BAG, June 20, 2009, 04:25:40 AM

BAG

Into The Night Live @TBC June 09
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here is another song from Kayla's latest live effort. Here she does the lead work with a driven sound from the new effects board she got.

She does a good job of this particularly with the timing. Please excuse my (extremely) average vocal effort.

Just a roadie again.....

OsCKilO

How on earth are you guys achieving this!!!!!!!

This 8 year old Child is a prodigy!!!!!!!

And you both work so well together!

Awesome work....!
(On the song, and raising that amazing Talent!)

PEACE

T(Osckilo)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

The Reverend 48

My Hat is off to Kayla once more!

Facemask93

I think now is the time to get this young lady to sign my autograph book ----what more can be said

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

SE

Great tune well played, love,in the guitar.
recorder
Boss BR-80

BAG

Thanks for the comments folks. I pass most of them on to Kayla.....except the prodigy comments :D

In saying that, it is amazing how she has yet to get any kind of attitude or big head about her talent. She still loves playing with the school band even though it involves very little of Kayla's skill or effort and most of the kids have no idea of what they are supposed to play and very little rhythm :D
Just a roadie again.....

Greeny

Great work! The playing alone is a wonder, but the fact she can do this live and face an audience so young is little short of a miracle. Fantastic. She's on her way to very big things from the sounds of it.