My Happiness - Live At TBC

Started by BAG, June 20, 2009, 04:16:59 AM

BAG

My Happiness Live @TBC June 09
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Like the previous post (Into The Night) this is from Kayla's latest live effort. She plays the tremolo sounding lead, switching to a clean sound for the chorus rhythm. She's still getting used to playing while standing which she feels she needs to do to change the pedal on the effect board. Unfortunately she's still pretty little and finds the guitar gets heavy on her shoulder quickly. :D  Still she does a pretty good lead job for an 8 year old!
Just a roadie again.....

OsCKilO

The fact that you are able to do something like this with your kid is awesome!
You are a lucky man!

The tune is stunning as well!

Never heard it before.........

Great work.

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

The Reverend 48

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Facemask93

That really was something special---is it original or a cover---your vox were outragously good mate---still can't believe your daughter is only eight , wow , wow , wow

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

BAG

Quote from: facemask93 on June 20, 2009, 11:32:47 AMThat really was something special---is it original or a cover---your vox were outragously good mate---still can't believe your daughter is only eight , wow , wow , wow

It's a cover of an Aussie band called Powderfinger. Unfortunately it's not me singing it's Neil, one half of the Duo who's gig it is at the club and who invites us up on stage whenever they are here.

It's me singing on "Into The Night" https://songcrafters.org/community/micro-br-b65/into-the-night-live-at-tbc/0/ the other post from this gig.....if you listen carefully you might notice the difference in vocals. Actually you don't need to listen carefully at all......it's bloody obvious :D
Just a roadie again.....

Wiley

Another super job  Tell your daughter for me Ok  She is great!!!

Ferryman

She does a SUPERB job for an 8 year old on lead. She really has a great feel for the music and I love the way she can now handle effects as well. Great stuff!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Wow - she's really gifted!  She's playin live - that's terrific!

I keep tellin my son (just turned 11 this month) to get back with his guitar and/or keyboards.

Nice singing too BAG!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)