And I guess it's time I should be moving on
But when you say don't go you've made your mind up
Then I'll know
Where you go to when you're on your own

Outro

recorder
Boss BR-800

Zoltan

A bit of country and a whole lot of GOBI. Sadness, broken hearted dreams yet always musically beautiful. Another solid number in keeping with the GOBI brand.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

I wondered as I hit play, "Would Willie make another hit song or won't he?"  I pretty much already knew the answer to that though.  I would admit this one is a bit extra good if that is possible.  It's almost as if Dylan, Petty, Orbison, Wilson, Fogerty all occupy a place in your vocal.  Possibly even in the playing...the
ending weirded me out just a touch though...the very end I mean...

another great song with wonderful lyrics sang with conviction and emotion... a real treasure.  You are like the painting artist that has so many great paintings they all are up for sale, at least some of them, in a grand gallery where folks stroll through all day and marvel at them... the great thing is that we can buy these songs without any money (other than internet access)...and that is a treasure to me!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Trist

Such a nice easy going vibe to this track, nicely sung, liked the open style of the guitar and the flow of the recording and the subtle vocal and music style it made for a really nice listening experience .

Ted

This is quite an immersive song. The production surrounds you. I think my favorite part might be the texture of the harmonies. They almost sound "tuned." Are they?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Hook

I love that everytime I show up there is a new Willie tune. You are a great songwriter my friend and this is fab.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

TPB

Willie I love all your songs and am a true fan as always love the Lyrics and the Jangle. Some fine lead work on this one
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

SE

Yes just another  great song which  there are many, always  listen for your tunes!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Mike_S

Quote from: Hook on October 04, 2022, 06:18:11 AMI love that everytime I show up there is a new Willie tune. You are a great songwriter my friend and this is fab.
Rock on!

You can see by the comments that your tunes brighten up a lot of folks day. Another solid tune that keeps your high standard up. Lovely solid rhythm guitar that I only really learned the last year or two what a real skill that is. And then that lead... oh yes :)

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Blooby

A little jangle is a lovely way to start the day. I love your tasty melodic solos. I can learn a whole lot from them.

The ending caught me.

Peace.

Blooby