Your Eyes (Give You Away) -Guitarron original for 3/4 Fest

Started by guitarron, September 30, 2022, 06:09:45 PM

StephenM

back for a bit more.... every time I hear this I hear things I missed... your chordings are amazing brother... so grand and so much harmonic content in them... I could tell that one time I got to play a bit with you that you are very experienced live, the mark of a truly great musician.  There probably isn't much you haven't played before.... like in "been there, done that".... yeah man... your vocals are also stellar here but a big star also is the actual recording.  I really like the effects and the way you use them...it's clever and quite unique and interesting.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Trist

You captured the classic blues rock country sound with this recording very well, enjoyed the organ and that bell bottom blues feel to it

SE

recorder
Boss BR-80

BerryPatch

Soulful but spacey at the same time! I always get a kick out of the "big" sound you get and this one is no exception. Great harmonies and excellent bluesy playing on the guitar and keys. Also, that that Les is a true beauty. I dig it Ron!

Redler

One word - excellent!!!

Well written and performed, everything has put nicely together. Top class production, too.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR