Your Eyes (Give You Away) -Guitarron original for 3/4 Fest

Started by guitarron, September 30, 2022, 06:09:45 PM

guitarron

Your Eyes (Give You Away)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
34Originals (banner image missing)

Sorry for the long absence, Been a very busy spring and summer.
This is the first song I've done on my new Mac. My old  Windows beast gave up the ghost.
This song was written in common time when i was a youngster so I never properly tracked (or attempted to properly track) it. So I had fun with it. I'm going to re-record the vocals at a later date

54D2CB97-E294-498A-AF0A-AAC2C7F4584C_1_105_c.jpeg

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

Gorgeous work here Ron... love that intro.  The photo of that Les Paul is sure a site to behold.  tis a sweet thing to hear those humbuckers!  Enjoying the vocals here... the song to me has a bit of a cross between southern rock and British rock sound... nice bass and organ too...bravo ... yeah... glad to hear you again..

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ron D Bowes

Nice laid back piece with pleasant guitar melodies. Neil Young delivery on the vocals. All round good number.

hooper

Yes, that's a gorgeous LP!  And love this hybrid-blues style you've got going, especially when it goes into the refrain and the organ and piano come in. All well played and very tastefully done.
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

Farrell Jackson

I love the look and sound of your LP! I also like your bluesy, Southern Rocker. The keys are a perfect addition. Your backing vocals are top notch. You mentioned redoing the vocals but they sound really good to my ears. A cool mix as well!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

maxit

What a cool song for your comeback! Gorgeous, i love every track of the arrangement
recorder
Audacity

des0free

This is great all around - from songwriting to production/mixing. The guitar work especially stands out. This could easily be played on classic rock radio, and I would want to listen all the way through. Your new gear is clearly working great! 
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

It's Brilliant. It's got that classic rock sound. Impressive music all round. Love the guitar too. And the vocals are great.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

godinqc

Great song, really liked the guitar, bass, organ/synth and vocals.
Great work and really nice guitar .. I'm envious :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ray Brookes

Ray Brookes