Hands On The Tiller

Started by SE, September 29, 2022, 04:24:01 AM

SE

Hands On The Tiller
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Bit of old eighties rock nonsense, guitars too loud and crackly vocals.

hope your all well

John
recorder
Boss BR-80

TPB

A little rocking out with my morning coffee is always good loud guitars rocking out is the way to go
Very nice
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

I started laughing when that crazy metal death voice came in...

love those too loud guitars... this rocks a massive level!  Cool progression...and tones..

and there is nothing wrong with those crackly vocals..

I am hearing "hands on the tuna"... lol... I don't think that is what this is... I doubt your fingers smell like fish, or do they?

oh wait, the answer is in the title... hands on the tiller... lol...  I thought my thoughts smelled kind of fishy.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: SE on September 29, 2022, 04:24:01 AMBit of old eighties rock nonsense, guitars too loud and crackly vocals.
hope your all well
John
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi John,
Vocals are upfront and center, I like it!
Guitars are not that loud, in fact, just right.
Words are executed very clearly.
Well done!
Rene

Farrell Jackson

I like it, John! Loud guitars and an in the face mix works for me...you nailed the eighties rock vibe!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

SE

Inspired by a documentary on Netflix, Into Ifinity after 15 minutes I had a headache.
Harley benton SG which for a guitar that cost £115 which just shows  how expensive stuff is overrated.
By the way Stephen M,I wish it had been Hands on the Tuna, it would  have been way cooler 😎
recorder
Boss BR-80

StephenM

Quote from: SE on September 29, 2022, 12:38:14 PMHarley benton SG which for a guitar that cost £115 which just shows  how expensive stuff is overrated.

ain't that the truth..by the time we get done adding all the effects or tones or amps or whatever it doesn't sound that much like the actual guitar anyway.  honestly, sure, a different guitar might sound somewhat different with the exact same set up otherwise, but is it worth spending say 10K on a guitar or even 2K?  I dunno, there are those that would argue yes as they play nicer etc, and some of that is true...but budget musicians like me gotta save wherever we can... and i love my Harley Benton PRS copy... a little more tlc and it will be good as the real thing (almost)....
great tune John

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

This is wild! I think you might have single-handedly brought the 80's new wave of Scottish metal back.

The only thing you'll need now is to find a monster mascot for your upcoming tour! Leather trousers optional.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Zoltan

Quote from: StephenM on September 29, 2022, 12:59:43 PMi love my Harley Benton PRS copy

Harley Benton isn't what it used to be anymore... They're way better!

If you've ever had the pleasure to play those early HB guitars they were a bit more... rough :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Redler

A real tapper rocker, John!

That riff is killer and your voice sounds so good here!!

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR