Main Menu

Damned

Started by Ron D Bowes, September 26, 2022, 08:37:05 AM

Ron D Bowes

Damned
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Life has been getting on top of me and I was getting depressed. One disaster after another and that was making me grumpy here and elsewhere. So, I turned to music to reflect my current outlook.  So, here is my latest.

TPB

Some times you just need to get in the studio and let it out. Sorry life is s shit storm right now but this piece is really nice great playing and vocals
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Blooby

Get out of my head. Sadly, a very relateable song.  Love the chimey guitars and BG vox. Great tune. 

Blooby

Mike_S

Love the vocals on this, loadsa character. Great original track and very original sound, a little bit indie rock maybe? Very catchy and very cool.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

thetworegs

Cracking track I agree with lyrics I'm one of the dammed love it

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Zoltan

Hey this is really great! I applaud you on being able to turn disaster(s) into great music.

And the other stuff you said tells me that you're a man of great character! I hope you've managed to strangle the dragons and things are already looking better for you Ron!

The playing, the vocals. This is really vibey and memorable song.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

the cool thing is you made your vocals sound almost completely different... I like this so much!!!!  It really adds another dimension to your catalog... it's almost got a 60's psych feel with a cross of Van Halen on those backing vocals sounds... liking that guitar work also and the bit differing sounds there as well...
you know what the heck you are doing...
It's obvious you are a great musician and songwriter and know how to record and mix too... glad I get to hear your stuff and that you found your way to songcrafters.... I can relate to all the other stuff... it happens.  Good way to blow the smoke off! 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Another great rocker, Ron. Love the guitar work and I'd be damned if I didn't like this.
Ray Brookes

Trist

Damn another good rock track Ron , very catchy that is a great vocal hook and tone. . Some real grungy rock on that break.  that end section with the effects was a surprise,  Hope life is treating you more kind.

Mike Huntingford

I comment while listening, and right now head bobbin, shoulders swaying, and grooving in my mind. Guitars are wild! There is a rawness in the vocals that transport me back to 60s (yes I am that old). Anyone else reminded of early WHO?

Hope you get to better place, however, we all will suffer when you do get there cause we won't hear creations such as this. God love those guitars and that solo - ha ha!

Well done!

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper