Ideal Groove - by Mike Huntingford

Started by Mike Huntingford, September 25, 2022, 06:39:18 PM

Mike Huntingford

Idea Groove (remix) small
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hope you like this one. I was playing on NIMJAMS/JAMTABA with folks around the world. I started up this chord progression that you will hear in thing song.... everyone was jamming like crazy loving it we played for solid hour or so.... everyone playing their own solos.

So I decided to lay it down to this song.  Please let me know if the mix is too hot.

I hope you do like it.

Mike

UPDATE: I was hearing some distortion from EPs on left channel in two parts of song. Remixed and used additional effects to make EP less muddy and also take out bassiness of the acoustic guitar. I think the guitar stand clearer in the mix now without introducing low frequencies -- do you agree?
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Ron D Bowes

Very pleasant piece. Sounds fine on my monitors for what it's worth.

TPB

I love this I can see how it would turn into a monster jam session not hot here either
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: Ron D Bowes on September 26, 2022, 08:24:06 AMVery pleasant piece. Sounds fine on my monitors for what it's worth.

Thank you. I did change the mix a bit.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Blooby

Great morning music. It has a hopeful quality to it even with the more melancholic choruses. love those subtle string stabs in the verses.

Nice.

Blooby

Pru

sounds wonderful on my system and a very fine piece of music

SE

Really excellent production and recording,loved the listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ray Brookes

Great recording skills here. That acoustic guitar sounds heavenly as does that (alto?) saxophone. Everything as clear as crystal without sounding cold. I usually drop the low frequencies on my acoustic guitar so to get away from it sounding muddy. Lovely laid-back melodies too, Mike; great work.
Ray Brookes