La Da (Last Dance) - by Mike Huntingford

Started by Mike Huntingford, September 24, 2022, 03:38:06 PM

Mike Huntingford

La Da (Last Dance) small
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Think back, way back (for some - like me), to high school graduation dance.  With your high school love and at 60 bpm you show em you got the moves.

Trying to capture that atmosphere.  Please let me know if I have captured this.

Thank You,

Mike

Upon coming back to listen I now realize 60 bpm is agonizingly sloooowwwww. I may redo at higher bpm. Thanks you for your comments.
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Farrell Jackson

My wife and I attended her 50th year class reunion last night. If the DJ had played your song, it would have filled the dance floor. You have most certainly captured the memories of those times. Nicely done Mike. 
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

kenny mac

Beautiful song.
It has a flow that's gentle and romantic so I'm giving it the thumbs up for that last dance.
The production is also top notch.
Well done Mike.

Zoltan

This sounds ear pleasing, but i can't escape the song title without thinking of the Russian made car brand Lada.

Owner asks his mechanic: "Can I get a windscreen-wiper for my Lada?" The mechanic replies: "That sounds like a fair swap."

The track has a soothing quality and is easy to enjoy. The melodies are nice and the mix is clean and clear.

Solid song with just a hint of muzak vibe.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Ray Brookes

Lovely clear production, Mike and the instrumentation is superb. 
Ray Brookes

StephenM

every Mike H song is an instant download because my overhyper personality needs these songs...
thank you Mike... plus it's extra points from my wife when I put these on... she looks at me and wonders what I am up to... she likes these way more than anything I do Mike... I don't take it personally!!!  But sometimes these songs do help the same way watching say "Ghost" does, if you know what I mean!  So yeah, that is quite huge! 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Johnbee

As far a the feeling, you nailed it!  Your instrumentation and arrangement are wonderful.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Trist

Nice easy listening track to chill out too and relax, nicely recorded . the only dancing at our school was if someone was on fire, different times and countries though