Prostate exam on my birthday

Started by Blooby, September 15, 2022, 12:10:01 PM

Blooby

During the most unpleasant part of the exam (what my doctor consistently refers to as "the great indignity"), I started singing, "Happy birthday to me... Happy birthday to me." The finger was removed with such rapidity, I can only liken the sound to uncorking a quality scotch.

Okay, I might have exaggerated that last part a tad.

Blooby

Mike_S

I think you deserve a good quality scotch after that...  ;D
recorder
iPad GarageBand

chapperz66

Very sensible to be checked, although not a bundle of laughs.

Hope you're OK.

Ted

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

TPB

Yep the cost of getting older my first one was I went for a check and the doc said he had his birthday last week I asked him what he got and he answered the same your getting next week already scheduled for you happy birthday lol
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Always worth a check but I was mortified to find I was checked by very good looking lady doctor, all four cheeks blushed red. A double scotch at the very least.     Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Zoltan

I have a confession to make. This was the inspiration for the instrumental i recorded today.
That was the only way i could deal with this story... :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

64Guitars

Rick Wakeman talks about prostate exams. April 2017 when Yes were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYnOZHxtGG4

;D

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Zoltan

Quote from: 64Guitars on September 16, 2022, 07:09:15 PMRick Wakeman

I read this yesterday and thought what does this has to do with Hans Gruber? I guess there's a slight difference between Rick Wakeman and Alan Rickman :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper