High Strangeness

Started by Zoltan, September 14, 2022, 12:51:46 PM

Zoltan

High Strangeness (demo)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Adventures in the delayland. I guess this could be seen as a 60's influenced shoegaze improvisation.

The almost lyrics go like this:

High strangeness
Deep blue eyes
Weird accent
Swedish, i suppose

CH:
Deeper than before
You're a witch
I'm a hunter

Brown side of the moon

I have no idea what i'm talking about here...
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Ray Brookes

Nice psychedelic adventure though I have not a clue what the lyrics mean. Cool overall sound though and certainly got that 60's feel.
Ray Brookes

StephenM

>>>>I have no idea what i'm talking about here...>>>>

so what?  Not all songs have too be deep or meaningful... I was trying to explain this to my wife... many people think the artist is always portraying some deep personal thing or whatever... I used to think that alot... it could be it's just some made up words on a page...lol... and music is and can be a great escape from the drudgeries of life, especially "adulting"....

enough of that... I love this track...needs to be longer though... and your voice is amazing... I think my ears work better than ever, every body sounds great now!!!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

SE

This just cool stuff, maybe a little bit  longer, but loving the production and performance.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ted

Quote from: Zoltan on September 14, 2022, 12:51:46 PMI have no idea what i'm talking about here...

I don't believe you.

This belongs in one of those retro films where they recreate a 60's musical vibe but with new music: Bedazzled, Grace Of My Heart, The Wonders, etc.

Love it.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Rene Asologuitar

I really do not care about the meaning at this point.
I love the guitars, and the lyrics and vocals are very cool.
First time I had "brown side of the moon".
I am digging this creation.
Rene

Mike_S

Lyrics: bonkers, or are they? who knows, but interesting... definitely. I like the lines anyway they are so cool. As is this track. I wish it was longer as this could be majestic (it already is, but longer! :)). I am getting some i dunno as it's not my natural genre but could it be kinda Sisters of Mercy or even Cure like?? Great stuff.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand