Fire In The Hole

Started by Ron D Bowes, September 09, 2022, 10:11:29 AM

Ron D Bowes

Fire In The Hole 128
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hartb & Bowes seemed quite popular. So, here is another track from the same album "Blackwater Whiskey". This time I wrote the music and lyrics. Me on bass and vox and Rocker Hart all guitars.

Ray Brookes

What a fantastic guitar sound and what excellent production/arranging. Everything cooking on this stellar track - great vocals, guitar work, drum programming - super stuff, Ron. Love that bass solo at around 2:58 - breaks the song very nicely and the final guitar solo is brill.
Ray Brookes

Johnbee

Shades of Van Halen!!  I could almost hear DLR singing this.  You sound like him.
Very nice!

;) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Pru

my uncle was telling me about you and how good your tracks are. this sounds awesome so he was right! i will try and listen to some more.

StephenM

yeah, this is how you do it man!!!  So good... can't wait to hear it again... and again... and again...

being a retired Navy submariner...the idea of "fire in the hole"  was quite well known in my vocab...

I really love the raw guitar sounds on this... for me I got a bit of Black Sabbath from this, but that could be a bit like VH too I suppose... but, either way this rocks a cubitmetricasston.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Rene Asologuitar

Awesome guitar sound, and the energy is simply overflowing.
The vocals is exquisite.
This is a super nice recording.
The song is lovely, Ron!!!
A professional production, all around!
Love this.
Rene

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Wow this is awesome Ron ( and Hart) it has a sound from the 80's metal bands. Definitely getting the Van Halen and black sabbath vibes too. The guitars are brilliant, cool bass solo break.  Great vocals and mixing too.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

TPB

I am back in the day listening to this vocals are great and those guitars are melt your face smoking
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away