Wonder if

Started by TPB, September 08, 2022, 08:28:32 PM

TPB

wonder if
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Okay put your cowboy boots on Had this half wrote thought I should do something with it
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Rene Asologuitar

Hi Tim,
I can see myself in the middle of a dance floor, dancing to this song.
I love the guitar track, and the guitar solo playing.
Your vocals are well recorded, very crisp, and floats above the mix which I like.
Rene

Ray Brookes

Nice song, Tim and I like the wistful lyrics. Cool clear vocals too.
Ray Brookes

Farrell Jackson

Real nice Tim. I had a feeling there was a cowboy hiding out in your head somewhere. A real fine vocal and clean guitar picking!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Pru

very nice country song with nice guitar and singing. i like listening to country music now and then.

Ron D Bowes

Pleasant country track. Reminds of an Indie outfit called Bubba and the OCR boys. Farrell Jackson will know who I mean. Nicely done TPB

StephenM

laid back, lovely, draws you right in... smooth as silk... you are a wonderful "crooner"... which is a compliment in the highest degree in my book...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This sounds great, a nice laid back country song. It has a Bruce springsteen style of sound, really like it. Some great sounding music and really impressive, clear vocals.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.