Summer Friend by BerryPatch

Started by BerryPatch, September 03, 2022, 07:49:26 PM

maxit

great song, the lyrics, playing, and everything! I find peculiarly cool the mix of a 90s nirvana sound with something more vintage like a 60s beatles sound, if this makes sense. quite unique!
recorder
Audacity

cuthbert

Nice to hear another track from you! Love the sung overlapping lyrics, and really dig all the guitars on this (can't beat those P90s).

Well done, Keith!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

StephenM

If the Beach Boys had been this good I might have listened to them more.... I realize that they are iconic.  I heard my share of them.  I did enjoy most of the music of theirs I heard.  But I don't think I every bought a single thing from them ever... but I would pay for your stuff.  Some of the best music ever recorded or played live WILL NEVER GET HEARD BY THE MASSES! 
Your recording is spectacular.  The vocal spacing and the quality is off the charts good... you know what you are doing mixing... I listen to alot of home recorded music off this site and many others plus CD's etc produced by more local artists, and even pretty successful commercial artists... This is better than most... not just the recording but the song as well...killer good..

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Hook

Such a polished sound, as always and really well crafted tune. I dig it alot!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely