Another flippin guitar

Started by bruno, August 19, 2022, 09:53:09 AM

bruno

New Fender Player Series orange strat. Mexican made, plays nicely without being super expensive.

B

IMG-20220817-WA0032.jpg
IMG-20220817-WA0030.jpg
IMG-20220817-WA0036.jpg

recorder
Boss BR-1600

bruno

That was hard work uploading those photo's from my phone. In the end I had to copy the images to the NAS and then upload them from the MAC. Got there in the end .... :-)

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Zoltan

Ooh, lovely! Those Player Series strats are great! I don't think i've ever seen an orange one. It must be magical.

Makes me GASsin for an another strat again... Just when i got rid of 'em
(I still have the one that's my first guitar :) She's jealous so it's hard to keep other strats in the house...).
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

cuthbert

Looks sweet - congrats, bruno!

I just recently got my first strat (I know - really? lol): a Squier Classic Vibe 60s in Lake Placid Blue. I'm digging it.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Zoltan

Squier Classic Vibes are also so cool that it makes me want to collect them all! A Jaguar? Yes please! A Jazzmaster? Don't care if i do! A whole family of cool instruments.

The downside comes when it's time to change strings, or keep them in a playable condition. I might be the outlier, but i seem to play with a "mongrel touch" so if i don't play a certain guitar for a while it has to be played in again. Otherwise it goes out of tune when i reach for those "heavenly" bends (The ones that are borderline out of tune anyway, but i want to decide how much :)).

The Player Series strat i had developed a fret sprout after a while. Luckily it's easily fixed, and it doesn't necessarily even happen. For some reason i've yet to see Classic Vibe with a fret sprout.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

kenny mac

That colour is absolutely gorgeous.
Player strats are getting a lot of great press at the moment.
Nice one.

Farrell Jackson

Very nice Bruno! The orange is a cool color and I'm always partial to a maple fret board. I'm jealous! ;D
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?