Can you dig it?

Started by Zoltan, August 15, 2022, 01:03:05 PM

Blooby

Great tune and as a growing connoisseur of fuzz, I'm digging the tones. So much more unique than your average overdrive imho. I have an original Fuzz Factory, and it's one of the craziest pedals I own. The self oscillation on it is insane. I should do a noise track with it.

Your songwriting process mirrors my own. I tend to noodle until an aha moment and then repeat the cycle.

Peace.

Blooby

ODH

I just read through your process. Can I use that as the eulogy at my funeral?
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Ron D Bowes

Cool track, a sort of fusion of ska, rock and punk. Like the panning of the vox. Sort of thing I am wont to do. Much enjoyed!

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This sounds "really" cool Zoltan..i bloody love that fuzzy tone..it's got 70's rock all over it. The drums are awesome too. But agree with stephen, your vocals are just brilliant. Really good mixing too. I think it's impressive you just improvised like that..really impressive.

Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Zoltan on August 15, 2022, 01:03:05 PMI got a Fat Fuzz Factory and this come out of it! Improvised lyrics and playing :D Just wanted to get the first tones recorded.

Lovely melody hook.
This is a very nice recording, and I love the instrumentation, especially the guitar track.
Your vocals is so warm on this song, love it!!!
Excellent production.
Rene