Your Favourite Album Covers...

Started by Greeny, June 18, 2009, 05:12:20 AM

Blooby

Ted, I was referring to the second cover in my post.  I've modified it to avoid future confusion.

And now my WTF? album cover.  I wonder if this was a contractual obligation.

Blooby

godinqc

I'm just catching up .. Here's my favorite cover,  Babe Ruth - First Base album
(I'm not totally sure how to insert the image properly, I choose "insert image" and entered the .jpg between "img" and "/img" but it didn't work so I added it as an attachment)
Cheers
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Satchwood

Quote from: guitarron on June 20, 2009, 04:27:40 AM
Quote from: Satchwood on June 19, 2009, 10:49:29 AMI just loved carrying this Aerosmith album around when I was a kid.  Not much artwork, but I felt so cool owning it:
that reminded me
i always like this one

Get Your Wings, Rocks, and Toys in the Attic were the best Aerosmith albums - I really dug these guys when I was a kid!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Satchwood

Love this DT album featuring John Petrucci:

Favorite Dokken album featuring George Lynch:

Of Course Yngwie the Viking Dragon Slayer:

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Saijinn Maas

These posts bring back a lot of memories!

This one was a favorite of mine when I was a kid.

Saijinn Maas

IanForster

I dont I was about 10 and my brother had this..made a deep impression on me. I hated the music at the time now I love it and the cover

Bosko Schwartz

Here are some more extremely awesome covers:

www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

SteveB

Evidence indeed that 'The Man' exists. Wonder how they sold that to Millie Jackson? Bet it seemed such a good idea on paper!  ???
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Greeny

Quote from: IanForster on July 10, 2009, 10:41:40 AMI dont I was about 10 and my brother had this..made a deep impression on me. I hated the music at the time now I love it and the cover

I love this cover too. I first saw it in a book of 'best album covers' I had as a kid. And I always think of it when I'm shaving!