I know that tomorrow I'll regret what I've done but I've done what I've done
I'm sorry to god I'm sorry to myself but I've gone and done it once more

I've fell off the wagon
I've fell on the floor
I'm ashamed of what I've done
Nothing but a fool for what I've done     

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: thetworegs on July 27, 2022, 03:11:50 PMWell Reg fell of the wagon and he's a little ashamed of himself
Let it all out
Very interesting intro.
Love the guitar coming in from afar!
The melody and the vocals is so cool, very catchy.
Love this.
Rene

Ray Brookes

Always interesting stuff from you, Trev. That freaky intro is kinda ... well ... freaky. Vocal great as always.
Ray Brookes

StephenM

Well I went to a concert the other night and then to a bar.  A guitar came out.  That place closed at midnight.  A couple of new friends took us to another party at another bar....got home close to 4....suffice it to say I can relate to the lyrics... Great tune...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

That intro. That slow fade in. What wagon did you fell off? Should i try it? I want some of this too...

Those vocals. That's the sound only a mother could love, the girls could strip of their winter coats and grannies find a new pulse.

That rhythm guitar is crazy. There's this groove thing happening that it took me a while to even notice the lack of drums. The blues based guitar soloing is out there, and even if it's a bit rudimentary in places (the sound lets it all hang out, with a more "Clapton" -type of woman tone you'd be cashing on the paychecks) it sure as hell sounds like someone getting back into that proverbial wagon.

The songs lasts for over five minutes. How does he do it? I'm struggling to make a cover of a +10 minute proge song and keep it running over two minutes :D There's no filler. It's all killer. The intro that acts as a foreplay, then there's this messy thing happening between that we already went thru and then there's the ending. Is it a happy ending? Depends on how Reg feels now. Down and dirty? Fresh like a spring chicken? Hopefully the latter.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Zoltan

Quote from: StephenM on July 29, 2022, 02:34:58 PMWell I went to a concert the other night and then to a bar.  A guitar came out.  That place closed at midnight.  A couple of new friends took us to another party at another bar....got home close to 4....suffice it to say I can relate to the lyrics... Great tune...

I like this story. That one particular line "a guitar came out" takes the cake. The way you set it up and the expectations that follow. The way you're doing it with just a few words.
Are you perhaps a part of StoryCrafters forum too? :D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Hook

A spacey stretch of the legs.
Rock on brother!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800