Started by Ron D Bowes, July 26, 2022, 05:20:01 AM

Ron D Bowes

The Devil's Bride - 128
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This track is fresh out of the studio.

StephenM

ahet meets acdc vocal wreaks havoc nd matches the intensity of the voice.  Harmonica and the backwards thing makes it a bit zep ish

cool to hear someone with enough time to rock out often and record it!  Good rock tune Ron

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

The vocals in the verses have a Mick Jaggeresque phrasing to them. The choruses have a different vibe which works well for the song. You're clearly having a blast and it comes thru.
A clean and clear mix with a touch of grit.

An enjoyable rocking ride with the Devil's Bride.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

hardlock

Wow, talk about capturing a vibe! You nailed it with the slide & harp for sure. Really makes it happen! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Farrell Jackson

You have captured a Stones like rocker here Ron. The section with the slide and harp trading off licks is cool! Ha, just got to the backwards passage, a real nice production surprise...well done!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Ron D Bowes on July 26, 2022, 05:20:01 AMThis track is fresh out of the studio.
Hi Ron,
Guitar is awesome, and your vocals is so sweet!
The mix id done perfectly.
Vocals floats on top, the way I like it!
Rene

Ray Brookes

So much to enjoy in this Ronny Bowes rocker. Great slide and harp interaction along with the super guitar riff. Some interesting production/arranging skills here too along with excellent vocals.
Ray Brookes

Hook

Spectacular production, really pro sounding. Well written and performed and I dig that break down.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely