Ambient Circles

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, July 19, 2022, 08:31:26 AM

Ambient Circle
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all, just a quicky I struggled to find lyrics for so it stayed as an instrumental.
Hope you enjoy.  Willie

Fender Tim Armstrong Acoustic, Fender Jazz Master, Fender Precision, Drums BR900cd, Pads GarageBand.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Farrell Jackson

This is a beautiful and soothing listen! I'm getting a country/southern rock vibe...reminiscent of The Allman Bros. This is more than well done, it's super!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Rene Asologuitar

Hi Willie,
Very nice guitar playing, I love this.
I am also very interested in the progression of this song, and maybe the lyrics will be born.
Well done, enjoying this recording.
Rene

Redler

So peaceful and relaxing piece of music. Enjoyable listening.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike Huntingford

Caught me by surprize! Excellent song - and those guitars, the tones, and the melody you're nailing is awesome.

Wow, so laid back and easy-listening (right up my alley). Awww complimenting/competing melodies - love it!!

Thoroughly enjoyed.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

StephenM

Lovely stuff... Works as an instrumental

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

thetworegs

Jingle jangle goodness an excellent instrumental

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Zoltan

Another great one from the Gobis of the Desert Canoe. The song title caught my eye and i had hard time imagining a song with a lot of heartbreak playing in the ambient circles? The song title didn't sounds like the bread and butter that Gobis do.

As an instrumental it makes sense. Moody and beautiful. It conveys a similar message as those ones with lyrics so it's a 100% Gobi composition as is.

Well done!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

hardlock

Wow, what a fine piece of music. I dream of being able to create such a wonder. I hear the vocals possible with their harmonies following the guitar melody. Wouldn't want to loss any of the leads of course but maybe extended some for just vocal chorus additions? Either way, great work! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

danthecoat

Lovely instrumental this but don't leave it there. I find sometimes lyrics come after you relax and listen back even after a few months so you never know they may come. Great stuff either way though.  8)