Don't miss your chance. Original by Prive.

Started by Prive, June 17, 2009, 05:20:06 PM

Greeny

Back with a vengeance! I love the behind-the-scenes peek at your studio, but most of all I love the song. This is immaculate work. It should be a hit! And I think the slight accent on the vocal only adds to the charm. It's brilliant, and I'm glad you're back...

Oldrottenhead

great not only to hear you again but to actually see you too. and singing too, the whole package totally awesome as per usual.as tim says its brilliant and i'm glad you are back.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

The Reverend 48

hooper

Good to hear and see you back in the neighborhood, Prive. This is really a fine job of putting together a complex arrangement and mix.... each part is clear and distinct and has it's own place on the soundscape.  A very entertaining presentation!
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

launched

Excellent work, Prive!! Very cool arrangement and superior production. Definitely someone to learn from.

Sounds like it came straight from a professional studio!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

lg

This is very good! I enjoyed your video as well.
I am quite impressed by your ability to use the english language.
This song is very catchy. It is going on to my mp3 player.
Bravo!

LG

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Prive

thanks everybody for your words, glad to see you like it, more music coming!
Music, music and three times music!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

Frank53

Wow! This is very professional work, Prive. Love the song. The instruments are arranged and layered beautifully. The mix is superb. And on top of that, a great performance. Terrific work on the video, as well. Bravo!
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

SE

Really excellent work top quailty all round. Your vocal is so cool this the best I,ve heard in a while on the this site.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Satchwood

Very pro-sounding production! ! The song is catchy too!!

Kind of mysterious techno style...you sound like one of my all time mma heros singing: Hoyce Gracie!  Actually I don't know if Hoyce sings, but he does jiu jitsu pretty well and has a similar accent...
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)