Don't miss your chance. Original by Prive.

Started by Prive, June 17, 2009, 05:20:06 PM

Prive

dontmiss160
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I'm back here and with new and fresh material, here i go with an electro pop song with some guitars. The full track was done with Bhajis Loops again in my Palm Tunsten T3, drums, synth and synth bass, then the mp3 in stereo imported to tracks 1/2 in MBR, clean guitar track 3 and lead guitar track 4, i've made a reference bounce track to track 1v2 and voices to virtual tracks, then all tracks mixed with Reaper and some compressors, no eq, no fx more than some compression. Again to the MBR and mastering with a tweeked version of the "Mix Down" patch.
Guitar is a Fernandes R8 fully muscled with Dimarzio and Schaller, mic is that Sony mic everybody use here and my Argentinian accent is inevitable sorry but if Bon Jovi sings in spanish..... hahahahaha ;)
Thanks Tim (Greene) for the lyrics corrections!!!!
Music, music and three times music!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

OsCKilO

Love The Tune
Love the Playing
Love the Vox

Accent adds to the Greatness of the track!

Lets see what the Crowd thinks.....

It's a winner!

Peace

T(Osckilo)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

galestermusic

In the Army anything that is good is called good shit! This good shit man, the mix is nicely balanced and the vox is great!

Prive

Thanks guys!!! i really appreciate your words.

I'll take you to a tour to my home studio in a little video, sorry for the quality but is my first video edition with Win video maker.

I hope you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0ECqzS1lXo

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

OsCKilO

Love it!!!!!!!!!

Behind the scenes!

I pictured this being recorded in a studio!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

galestermusic

Prive this was great! I love the retro feel of the video. What program is that in you computer?

Prive

It`s Reaper a free multitrack recorder i use in my girlfriend`s pc to mix MBR projects with more than 4 tracks.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

Glenn Mitchell

Ok I'm not normally a techno fan but I'm a convert! Well done!. Well produced.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Glenn Mitchell

And I loved the video. Nice licks played with great feel.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Ferryman

This is excellent, a great cool groove and superb production and feel to it. Very well put together indeed, you put that lovely studio to good use. I really like the accented vocals - reminded me of Air.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR