You're The One

Started by Rene Asologuitar, July 09, 2022, 01:10:09 PM

Rene Asologuitar

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

You're The One, is a song by Decker Brown, as he requested me to sing this song for him and his family.  Decker composed this song 10 years ago.  Thanks Decker for asking me to be a part of this lovely song.

I dedicate this song to all peoples searching for their "one".
And for all lovers and dreamers in our world!!!
And to my lovely wife, Mimi!!!
Also to our grandson, Misiri!!!

/oD6HLGzWI8Q

Ray Brookes

Nice guitar work.Rene and excellent vocal delivery.
Ray Brookes

Zoltan

Rene, this is beautiful! The vocals are gentle yet powerful at the sametime. The acoustic guitar sounds so organic and natural. You've really got you sound together.
The song is great too and the way you're delivering it makes it extra special.
As much as i'd hope to see you using the Songcrafters player, i've been spoiled by being able to see you performing the songs and that's a big bonus:)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Johnbee

Congrat to Decker for the great song and congrats to you for doing such a great job with it.
Love the sound of that nylon!

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Ray Brookes on July 09, 2022, 02:19:55 PMNice guitar work.Rene and excellent vocal delivery.
Always a pleasure to hear from you, Ray!!!
Truly, my honor!
Always,
Rene

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Zoltan on July 09, 2022, 02:54:08 PMRene, this is beautiful! The vocals are gentle yet powerful at the sametime. The acoustic guitar sounds so organic and natural. You've really got you sound together.
HI Zoltan,
It is always a pure pleasure to hear from you!!!
You are so. much appreciated.
Decker Brown did a magnificent job on this song, and I am so thankful to be a part of this song.
Respectfully,
Rene

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Johnbee on July 09, 2022, 07:56:39 PMCongrat to Decker for the great song and congrats to you for doing such a great job with it.
Love the sound of that nylon!
 :) John B
Hi John,
Thank you for your wonderful comments.
Great ear and eye for this beautiful nylon I recently got from my trip to Mexico.  Paracho, Mexico.
Don Guillermo Rubio, luthier extraordinaire, made this beautiful piece of art, and I am so fortunate.
Love your comments.
Respectfully,
Rene

vince23

great song Rene you finished that song well. your friend did a great job
writing. nice acoustic there! and your studio, nice digs. 

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: vince23 on July 12, 2022, 03:59:49 PMgreat song Rene you finished that song well. your friend did a great job
writing. nice acoustic there! and your studio, nice digs. 
Hi Vince,
Love your comments, Vince!!!
100% agree, Decker did fantastic.
I am so glad to be a part of this beautiful song.
And much appreciation to your notice of my music room, yeahhhhh!!!
Thank you Vince!
Respectfully,
Rene

danthecoat

Another great track Rene, I love your vocals and this song is wonderful so kudos to both of you.

Did i mention that i love your vocals ?

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing  8)