I'm Not Waving

Started by Ron D Bowes, July 09, 2022, 08:14:45 AM

Ron D Bowes

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

This is from my forthcoming album (Nymphomania Blues) out 15th July. This is from my softer side.

Pete C

Some fantastic guitar going on - enjoyed this !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Ray Brookes

Nice song, Ron. Bit laid back for you. Cool production and nice guitar work.
Ray Brookes

Zoltan

Big drum sounds. Big guitar sounds. Big backing vocals. How does he do it? Even the main vocals are big. There's a lot going on this song and it'll take several listens to get everything. On this first listen i'm really grooving on the backing vocals, the chordal movements and that tasty lead break. Damn! That's a slinky guitar sound (please don't make me buy any new gear!). Well, talent is something that can't be bought and that you have loads.
Could I borrow some? I can go to the crossroads... :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Farrell Jackson

First off, it's a cool toon Ron! The vocals are all excellent with emphasis on the backing vox. I've heard your softer side a couple of times and like this one, you mellow out just as good as you rock out! I also like the guitar tone.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Johnbee

I like your style, Ron.  Sounds like another well thought out production.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Ron D Bowes on July 09, 2022, 08:14:45 AMThis is from my forthcoming album (Nymphomania Blues) out 15th July. This is from my softer side.
Hi Ron, Congratulation!!!
Sounds really good.
Love your soft side!
As always, guitar is really good!
Rene